Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MESSAGE FOR ANDYBILLSON: Blogging Tips!

Hey, Andybillson! First off, let me thank you for your hard work and dedication to my blog!! I will reward you soon enough with a coin code, card jitsu code, membership, etc. Depending when I have the money or when I will be some were with codes and stuff. Secondly, I want to show you a couple of tips.

With a long post, it is helpful to put a "Read More" button so it doesn't take up as much space on each page. You click the button on the toolbar that looks like a ripped piece of paper.


Also, the space on the blog for posts is a bit size limited so make sure to size your pictures appropriately. Just click the image and select a size.


Usually Medium and large work, but to be sure, click the the "Preview" button of the top right hand corner just below your Blogger Username and image. That will show you what the post looks like so you can properly size your images.

Again, thanks for all the help!

~Bird Pingu

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much you just made me a better blogger! :):)
    Waddle On
    ~Andybillson

    ReplyDelete