Thursday, April 4, 2013

Club Penguin Card jitsu snow Beta Hat+it will have stamps April 4th 2013

 
Hey Penguins! While On Card Jitsu Snow beta test today I seen that if you go on and help bugs and play the Beta test you get a Card Jitsu snow Beta Hat!The way I found it is I just logged in with this link http://beta.clubpenguin.com/ And played.Then, when I lost this came up!







This item along with party hats is REALLY rare cause you can only get them one time!So RIGHT NOW you can get a Card Jitsu Snow Beta Hat and if you look in the lower Left you can see a stamp Icon proving it will have stamps to!
Ninja also posted on the Club Penguin Blog:

What do you think about this?Have you earned it yet? I know it's hard to earn but, its all worth it!Let us know you'r thoughts in the comments below!
Waddle On!
~Andybillson

No comments:

Post a Comment