Friday, November 16, 2012

Thinking Time: Will We Finally Learn the Director's Identity?

Hey guys! It's me, Bird Pingu, and I've been thinking. Herbert has put into action his plot to catch Gary, Dot, Rookie, Jet-Pack Guy, and the Director. This plot can be seen at clubherbert.com


Where he is already holding Gary, there are four more chambers right next to it. Then one extra. 5 chambers for His 'To Capture' List and a sixth for you to go in. But wait. In the Ice Chamber we can See Gary. If Herbert catches the Director doesn't that mean we will be able to SEE him/her?


We might finally learn who the Director is! Keep this on your mind and tell me what YOU think! That's it for now. Until next time.... Waddle on!

~Bird Pingu

2 comments:

  1. Dear Pingu,
    I would LOVE to a have a banner for my blog!
    I have always wanted one but have never known what program to use, you don't have to of course but it would be lovely if you could!
    Waddle on :)
    -Minty (AKA Cliky Minty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be my pleasure to make one! I like making banners and such :)

    ReplyDelete