Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Town and Plaza COMING SOON!

Hey guys! It's me, Bird Pingu, and Polo Field has given us a sneak peak on the New Town and Plaza!


Hello Penguins!

We recently launched the first updates to some of the Club Penguin rooms. Thanks for all the great comments letting us know how much you like them!

A lot of you have asked when the next updates are coming.  And I'm stoked to say that there's a bunch coming in a few weeks!

So here’s two rooms that I’m really excited about:



Until then...

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team
Wow!! These look really cool! I like a lot of Clubpenguin's new updates! :) What do you think about them? Do you think Clubpenguin is over doing it at all? Drop a comment down below and tell me what you think! Well that's it for now. Until next time... Waddle on!
~Bird Pingu

2 comments:

  1. I know this is SUCH a big favor, and I sound a bit greedy saying this...But could you follow my blog because I followed yours? Maybe,
    It's totally fine if you can't. Sorry!
    -Minty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would, but it wants me to make a Google+ Account, which I Despise Google+ Sorry! :(

      Delete