Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Club Penguin: Card Jitsu Snow music May 14th 2013 *Must Read*


Hey Penguins, Polo Field a Club Penguin Staff Member tweeted something that got my eye, He tweeted "There's some seriously Great music coming with the next few CP parties!I love all the new Card-Jitsu Snow Songs" 
club penguin cheats
Thanks to a Great penguin friend" Green N Cool "we have found some of the songs:

Click here For The First One!
Click Here For The Second One!
Click here for the Third one!
Click Here For the Forth One!
Click Here For The 5th one

Awesome, I have always loved the music Club Penguin Gave out for the games and parties, my favorite is the  old Halloween party music but I like all them! What about you? Let us know your thoughts in the comment below!
Waddle On!
~Andybillson

No comments:

Post a Comment