Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!

Hey guys! It's me, Bird Pingu, with the CLUBPENGUIN 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Hmm. Not as many Decorations in here.


Pick up a hat over by the table!


Check out the New Year Book too!


I have to say. I'm pretty disappointed! There aren't NEARLY as many decorations as there usually is. PLUS they didn't even put any fun way to get the Party hat! They just put it on the Table! I hope upstairs isn't as disappointing.

Lets go see the cool decorations upstairs!! Wait. What the?



NO DECORATIONS? NO BANNERS, NO YEAR BOOK TABLE, NO NOTHING AT ALL!?!? WHAT THE HECK CLUBPENGUIN?  This Anniversary party STINKS. They barely put any time into it at all! They didn't even care to make the candle lights on the cake flicker!


This party is such a let down. I probably won't care to even come in here once I finish reading the Year book. Because After that, there will be nothing to do. No fun stuff at all. Well Clubpenguin, you managed ONCE AGAIN to let us down with these poor excuses of parties, catalogs, etc. Well that's it for now. Again, Happy 7th Anniversary Everyone!!! I have had a pretty good last year in Clubpenguin! Waddle on!

~Bird Pingu


No comments:

Post a Comment