Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lots In Store For July

Hey guys! It's me Bird Pingu and there is alot in store for July! Well first off, for safety reasons, i will be adding a Comment Moderation System. This way i will be able to prevent any comments that might be inappropriate or have curse words in it. I am also working on A Music Player! This way you will be able to read my blog while listening to some of your Club Penguin favorites! I Will change the song every now and then. If you want me to play any music from Club Penguin let me know by e-mailing me at supportbirdpingu@aol.com Also i am adding something that you can use to pass the time! Something fun. I'm also changing my blog design. Shhh! If i'm in the middle of editing something or putting up something new you will see this picture on the top of the blog.
So that's what is in store for July! Have fun and Waddle On!

-Bird Pingu

No comments:

Post a Comment